Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fun Stuff!!

Good Monday evening. Report of first day of training.

Breakfast at 7:00. Training officially started at 7:45 and went all day with 45 min for lunch and a short break mid morning and afternoon. We got our passwords for the church medical system and was given a thumb drive of an overview of our training and power point demos of presentations and teaching we can do in the mission field. We learned what we are supposed to do to help the mission president and his wife and about documentation and reports. Fun stuff!!  We had presentations from various medical people such as the seventy over all missionary health and some nurses from the church mission nurse committee. Long, LONG day. I hope and pray that I can do and remember. Lots of people and support so I think I can. ;)

My room at the Hyatt House is like an apt. A fully stocked kitchen (no food) including a dishwasher, microwave, stove and refrigerator. There is a living room with sofas and tv. The bed room is large as is the bathroom.

The classes today we're all in a conference room here. I think tomorrow I will go to the church offices for part of the training.

I love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment